Based in the UK, Ireland Or EU
Interspan is a privately owned post-tensioning company. Interspan was created as an alternative to conventional post-tensioning companies, with the focus of providing an integrated design, manufacturing and construction service for projects. This approach has allowed Interspan to deliver genuine cost and time savings for their clients, within a framework of an integrated team culture – A culture of empowered and enthusiastic individuals committed to giving value to clients every day. Interspan has assembled a team of 350 highly experienced design engineers, project staff and site teams in Australia, the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
As a PT Supervisor for Interspan, you will be responsible for providing high-level management of our self-performing crews and subcontractors on PT projects including residential, office and mixed-use PT buildings as well as civils projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with Project Managers
- Participating in pre-project and pre-task planning activities then communicating to field crews
- Motivating team members to work together to accomplish tasks, coordinate work activities with other construction project activities and assign work to employees
- Ensuring crews are operating all tools and equipment in a safe, proper and productive manner
- Providing training and assistance to crews in the performance of work-related tasks
- Assisting Project Managers in evaluating various production rates
- Completing all essential paperwork in a clear and accurate manner
- Providing leadership to our Safety 24/7 culture
Skills & Experience
- Highschool A Level
- Valid CSCS Card is Essential, SMSTS, First Aid plus others would be a bonus.
- A full Driving License is essential
- 10+ years of experience in post-tensioning focused construction with at least 5 of those years in a Foreman or Assistant Supervisory role
- Previous experience in building/civils/repairs and strengthening.
- Proven ability to supervise crews of 5+ technicians/laborers.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and execute to construction drawings and contract specifications.
- Established dedication to safety and the ability to display adherence to Interspan’s operating principles.
- Proven experience to produce look-ahead schedules and work with other construction documents as required by the project
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with the customer, crew and project teams.
- Intermediate computer skills and construction math skills
- Open to travelling in support of out-of-town projects
To apply, please email your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.